To our Street Team members – and all friends and fans of bpm:tv: We’re looking for THREE people from each province to become our elite bpm:tv reps!
Are you energetic and outgoing? Do you love to dance? Do you live and breathe electronic music? Then we want YOU!
Send in a video (two minutes maximum) or letter (1,000 words or less) and tell us why you’re the PERFECT person to rep bpm:tv!
Please make sure to include your location, your email address, and video clips or photos of you reppin’ bpm:tv in your community.
Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: January 14, 2010.
Here’s what you’ll get …
All of our new elite bpm:tv reps will have their photos or videos spotlighted on Back @ Ya with Jorie Brown!
- We’ll send you our elite street team kit, containing everything you need to rep bpm:tv in your community – and we’ll make sure you get additional street team gear whenever you need it.
- You’ll be invited to production shoots, and will get automatic V.I.P access to events we cover.
- Your photo and bio will be featured on the brand new bpm:tv Web site. (Coming soon!)
- You’ll be eligible for special contests and giveaways EXCLUSIVELY for Street Team members.
… and here’s what we’ll ask you to do:
- Let us know whenever you’ll be reppin’ bpm:tv at an event. (If you want to send us an event review afterward, that would be awesome! We’ll post reviews online.)
- Report to us monthly with photos or videos of what you’ve been doing to rep bpm:tv in your community. We’ll post it on the Web site and all of our social networks, so everybody can see all the amazing bpm:tv stuff that’s going on from coast to coast.
- To always represent us responsibly and respectfully. You’re a part of our team! Please respect others personal property: (Stickers/Flyers are not to be placed on others personal property/belongings.) Out in the club? Show your love for bpm:tv in a appropriate manner.
- Be creative – and HAVE FUN!!!
Don’t forget: the deadline for entries is January 14, 2011
We’ll announce winners the week of February 1, 2011