Posted by Scott Willats
Just when you thought the winter drag was going to pull you down, we’ve got a special little treat for your iPod. Today, we’re dropping the latest installment in our “Scott’s Selection” mix series. This one’s a little rough around the edges, but the bass is healthy, the synths are sexy, the cuts are classic and the tracks bump! Starts reluctant, goes 128 crazy in the middle, and gets a little filthy at the end — just like the perfect weekend.
Download this mini-mix asap and play it at your next party, tomorrow’s workout, or wherever you feel the need to get lost in EDM!
* Sound Remedy – Reach for the Stars
* Conspirator – Gypsy Lane
* Boys Noize – Shine Shine (AC Slater Remix)
* Boys Noize – Oh! (A-Trak Remix)
* David Guetta feat. Chris Brown – Don’t Wake Me Up
* Natalia Kills – Mirrors (Omega Remix)
And as if a free mini-mix wasn’t enough, we also have a brand new joint from the king of EDM, Deadmau5. Dark and dirty this one is — love it!
Still more from the Mau5 man …